Provide the following evidence:
- a statement of intent
- an annotated working drawing, identifying the materials used
- a record of the stages followed during the making process, including the techniques and/or processes used
- health and safety considerations that were taken into account
- production timescales and a cost sheet
- an evaluation of the techniques used, including strengths and weaknesses and any adjustments made during the process.
Task 2B - SUPPORTING EVIDeNCE FOR HALF LEATHER BINDING
Unit 220: Making a book with a half case leather binding
Tips for documenting your evidence
Include the following:
- Photographs of the various stages
- Snippets of the materials used and details of their characteristics
- Show how your design ideas are developing
- Time as well as material costs
- If anything went wrong, how did you correct it?