- Produce a brief statement of intent
- A working drawing/design with annotation
- Record the stages and processes of creation, including any health and safety considerations
- Produce a simple timescale and cost sheet
- Evaluate any strengths and weaknesses and any adjustments made during the process.
Unit 118: Multi-section sewn journals
EXTRAS - SUPPORTING EVIDeNCE
Include the following:
- Working drawings
- Photographs of the various stages
- Snippets of the materials used and details of their characteristics (eg GSM, size, source, what it is made from)
- Techniques and processes used
- Show how your design ideas are developing
- If anything went wrong, how did you correct it?
Tips for documenting your evidence
Updated to August 2020 requirements